An extra 10 days

I think it’s only sensible to give myself an extra 10 days repair time. It’s not much of a delay and I really need the tie to strengthen my lower back muscles in order to prevent another twinge on the road. If that happens, I’ll be on my own, laid up on the verge for days.

So far so good though! Living with a physio is certainly going to speed things up a bit. I’m pretty sure the ligament isn’t torn, if it were I’d be completely immobile but I’m already up on my feet thanks to some Codine. I’ve started regular stretching exercises (despite the pain) and am trying to keep on my feet.

Just to quash any doubts…. the Long Push to Ibiza is still going ahead!

Submit a Comment


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Hold on a mo...

Subscribe to the Blog

Pop your email in for an irregular slice of hot, steaming spam delivered live and direct for the trek